A night at Keenan’s Irish Pub
So I’m 45minutes early for 9pm karaoke Friday night on here. But, the lady said over the phone said 8pm , oh man, I’m worrying nor rushing because of my phone battery , 40% active to go and stay here before it dies. Aha, oh jellybeans, I’m feeling excited for the karaoke and it’s free. Man, the waitress don’t seem to put me first eh haha. I just gotta wait more 20minutes before the karaoke starts. I’m sitting where I could see closer to the TV set and the microphone I don’t see it yet around. A music just started , aha, it’s getting exciting. I ordered me a cherry bomb shooter drink. My man didn’t feel like coming with me, he says excuses that he doesn’t feel good so I’m just enjoying myself alone. It’s gotta be exciting, the music is upbeats , loud and clear surrounding the whole restaurant. It’s dim night Friday night, so cool, not too much lights which I’m feeling it, this night. I see now the karaoke is on, it’s exciting, yay. The couple was just behind me and I see them over the karaoke area. And timber’s song is on aha. I’m so proud of me for being here, they started singing.
2:49am continued...
My man came over and he requested for me to put me on the line. I told the host a title Desperado by Eagles I'm going to sing. While the first singers on list one by one being called for their song, they sounded amazing rocking the tunes that sounds almost music not a karaoke. Very well sounded fluent Englishes and when it was my turn, I felt the microphone and the tunes singing through that I'm trying not to let out my accents or not knowing so to pronounce clear words if I'm mistaken. My man recorded me the whole time I am singing but he didn't catch a bit of the surrounding. I had a great fresh night after and around 10pm, we left the place. Came home watching the record and I uploaded it over my facebook. I'm here now alone in my kitchen area bed. Didn't eat but a vanilla milkshake from yesterday's gone to McDonald as my man wanted to order foods.
Comments